Help Line: +91 63536 51151 Or Email Us >>
203,Balaji Hall, Mahapujadham Chowk,150 FT Ring Road , Rajkot
Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
- Investigate and test vendors' and competitors' products.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
- Develop budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
- Collect data relating to commercial and residential development, population, and power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
- Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations
- identify customer requirements
- Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design
software and products.
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project
- read design specifications and technical drawings
- Coordinating technicians and craftspeople
- Testing installations, systems and analysing data
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to
- service and maintain equipment
- make models and prototypes of products using three dimensional